See why so many people are fleeing their urban environments
for the quiet, serene surroundings of Southern Oregon.
Are you 55 or older and looking for the perfect place to retire?
Come and discover Roseburg 's natural beauty, clean air and water, mild weather, and friendly people. Roseburg is located just 125 miles north of California on Interstate 5. It is the cultural, commercial, dining, entertainment, medical, governmental, and legal center for the 100,000 people of Douglas County.
You'll find that the taxes, cost of living, and summer temperatures are low in Roseburg , and that there's no traffic jams, gangs or snow to speak of.
Discerning people of retirement age are coming to Roseburg to enjoy a higher quality of life. After comparing it to other locations in the Pacific Northwest, they are concluding that there is no place quite like Roseburg.
You'll definitely agree with them when you too get to appreciate
Roseburg 's mountain beauty, perfect size, and perfectly mild four seasons.
- Great access to Interstate 5
- Plenty of shopping and restaurants
- Theatres & many cultural events
- 50 miles inland from Pacific Coastline
- Mild year around climate
- Not too hot in the summer (84 degrees).
- Not too cold in the winter (48 degrees).
- Almost never any snow.
( It's just right! )
- Medical services and two great hospitals (including one of Oregon's two VA hospitals)
- Within an hour of major airports
- Many outdoor activities
- Many rivers & lakes nearby
- Great fishing, hiking, site-seeing
- Friendly smaller city atmosphere
(Come back to America
the way America used to be !)
So come and start enjoying your active retirement years in
Rod Johnson's outstanding retirement lifestyle community
Visit or call us today to find out how you can start living the active yet
quiet and peaceful lifestyle you deserve at or Littlebrook.